The cherry red cocotte from Staub is recommended for all beginners, hobby chefs and professionals who appreciate a beautiful and unusual design. Since its appearance is reminiscent of a large, juicy meat tomato, it is an eye-catcher both in the kitchen and on the dining table. This cocotte has a size of 25 cm and holds 2.9l. Like all the Cocottes from the Staub brand, it is made of cast iron and is therefore ideal for preparing various dishes. Cocottes, which originally come from France, are particularly often used for braising. Typical French specialties such as a Boeuf Bourguignon succeed particularly well in them, but the cocotte of Staub is also suitable for other stews, such as goulash or stews. Cast iron has the advantage that it can be heated to high temperatures and stores the heat for a long time. It is also very robust and scratch-resistant. In the cherry-red cocotte “tomato” from Staub you will always conjure up new, delicious dishes with which you can spoil your family or friends..
- Made in France
- Artistic, natural design in the shape of a tomato
- Traditional craftsmanship combined with the highest quality
- Made of cast iron: ideal for energy-efficient frying, cooking, and stewing
- Suitable for all hob types incl. induction, it can also be placed into the oven
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty