Cooking will be a lot of fun in the round, 24 cm wide cocotte of Staub in blue. Thanks to its classic color, it not only looks good, but also offers ideal conditions so that you can cook all kinds of stews. Renowned top chefs also appreciate the good properties of the Cocottes, the French version of the Dutch oven. Such cookware is also ideal for beginners. Cocottes of Staub are made of cast iron. This material is particularly suitable for braising, because it stores the heat and releases it evenly. In this way, the individual ingredients develop their full aroma and create a tasty dish. Cast iron is also robust and scratch-resistant. It is suitable for all hobs including induction hobs and for the oven. The blue cocotte by Staub has a diameter of 24 cm and a height of 15 cm. Inside, it has a matt black enamel that harmoniously matches the outside. This coating improves the braising effect and is just as hard-wearing as the cast iron. In such a cocotte you conjure up dishes with which you can spoil your family or friends.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid knob, Lid knobs are oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Limited Lifetime Warranty