The 6-piece knife block from the PROFESSIONAL “S” series is very popular with professional and amateur chefs all over the world. The restaurateurs appreciate the versatility, the quality and the functionality of the kitchen helpers from ZWILLING. The steel used for the knives of the series is characterized by an optimal balance of chrome and carbon, which makes it particularly high quality. Each FRIODUR® blade was forged from just one piece of steel and then refined with the special ice hardening. The result is exclusive knives with the best cutting properties and maximum comfort, which are characterized by cutting edge, flexible and corrosion-resistant properties even with frequent and intensive use. In addition to the attractive knife block made of robust wood, the professional set includes a meat knife, a chef’s knife, a paring and garnishing knife and a utility knife. Thanks to the blades of different lengths, you are ideally equipped for every ingredient and every work step. The handles in the classic three-rivet design round off the picture optically and functionally: ergonomically shaped and with a smooth transition between bolster and blade, the knives offer you the highest level of comfort. With the 6-piece knife block, you acquire professional equipment for your kitchen, which opens up new possibilities for creating on the stove.
- Made in Germany
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for particularly long edge durability and corrosion resistance.
- Special stainless steel, ZWILLING special melt: These knives are stable, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – forged from one piece
- Seamless transition between handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three rivets design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.