The chef’s knife of the PROFESSIONAL “S” series offers impressive quality and a design that convinces. The heavy knife with a smooth and 20 cm long blade makes everyday kitchen work easier and helps you cut and chop fresh herbs and crunchy vegetables. Even large pieces of meat can be chopped without pressure and it is easier for you to cut fish. The cutting edge FRIODUR® blade, which is refined by a special ice hardening, convinces with its high quality as well as with its particularly corrosion-resistant and at the same time flexible material. The chef’s knife is also a SIGMAFORGE® knife. Forged from just one piece of steel, it is extremely durable and resistant and also ensures the best cutting properties. In addition to its 3-rivet design with a continuous tang, the plastic handle also impresses with its pleasant handling. So the chef’s knife lies perfectly in the hand even after long use. The chef’s knife is not only appreciated by professional chefs, it is also becoming increasingly popular in the hobby kitchen. With this shapely knife from ZWILLING you have a practical helper at hand for you and your guests when preparing tasty and fresh dishes.
- Made in Germany
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for particularly long edge durability and corrosion resistance.
- Special stainless steel, ZWILLING special melt: These knives are stable, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – forged from one piece
- Seamless transition between handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three rivets design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty