Bakers have long valued the accuracy of a kitchen scale. It’s the easiest and fastest route to precise measurements. Whether you’re weighing flour for pies or meat for stew, a scale is an indispensable tool to have on hand in the kitchen.
This sleek, cordless, digital scale features touch control and a hidden display when powered off. A handy tare function and accuracy to 1g means you’ll achieve precise results every time you measure. The built-in, long-lasting rechargeable battery can be powered up with the included 100cm micro USB cord. The high-quality glass weighing surface is easy to clean meaning ingredients can be weighed directly on the surface without using a bowl. The integrated LCD display is also always visible thanks to the large surface, even when weighing large quantities.
Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez.
• Digital kitchen scales with integrated Li-ion battery, rechargeable via USB cable
• Large weighing surface with integrated LCD display
• The easy-to-clean glass surface enables ingredients to be weighed without bowls or containers if desired
• Tare function for easy addition
• Easily switch from grams to ounces
• Weighs ingredients up to 10kg
• LCD display with sensor touch operation and automatic switch-off
• 5 year warranty
Don’t miss the chance to grab exclusive weekly deals and promotions.